When an electrical fault strikes, you need a reliable electrician who can find and repair the fault quickly.
If you need a fault-finding electrician in Warrington, make Stressless Electrics your first call. Our Warrington based, qualified fault-finding electricians have the skills, tools and knowledge to get the problem fixed and your power restored in no time.
Common Electrical Faults
An electrical fault can come in many guises. Some are relatively simple to locate and repair, others require more investigation and can indicate larger problems. Some of the most common electrical faults our Warrington based fault finding electricians are called upon to fix are:
- Power failures. These can be intermittent losses of power or the total loss of power.
- Burning smells coming from sockets. A burning smell is never something to ignore and warrants a call to your local fault-finding electrician.
- Flickering lights. These can be intermittent flickers or constantly flickering lights.
- Blown or tripped fuses. If the fuses or MCBs on your fuse board repeatedly trip there is an issue, and an electrician should be called upon to find the fault.
- Hot or scorched sockets. If your sockets are hot to the touch or are showing evidence of scorching, call in an electrician immediately.
- Green goo. Green goo leaking from or around an electrical connection indicates that your wiring is degrading dangerously.
Most of these faults are simple, easily fixed issues for an experienced fault-finding electrician but they can also be signs of larger and more dangerous faults. A series of tests and visual inspections will be carried out by your electrician to diagnose the fault. The whole electrical system in your Warrington home will be checked over to ensure nothing is missed if they feel there is a larger issue underlying the smaller faults. Once they have identified the source of the fault, they will advise you what needs to be done to effect a repair.
Reliable Fault-Finding Electrician in Warrington
If you find yourself experiencing an electrical fault at your Warrington home, you need to call in a qualified electrician who has the experience to keep you and your home safe. Working with electricity is always dangerous and this is especially true when there is an electrical fault to contend with. It can be tempting to try and fix the issue yourself, particularly if the power has gone out completely, but it is safer to call in your reliable fault-finding electrician in Warrington to fix the problem safely. A temporary fix can often lead to the fault escalating and leave you at risk. It is best to call in a professional who can correctly identify and repair the fault. A qualified fault-finding electrician will also know if your flickering lights are a fault with the fitting or if they indicate a more serious issue with your wiring. When it comes to your safety, it’s always better to err on the side of caution.
If you are experiencing an electrical fault and need a fault-finding electrician in Warrington, Stressless Electrics are on hand to help. Based in Warrington, our reliable fault-finding electricians are fully qualified and NICEIC registered professionals who take your safety seriously. Whatever your electrical issue, call our friendly team today.